if i had a dollar for every time an adult asked me about college then i’d have enough money to pay for college
I want more adults to talk to me about college! I feel confident about my future and want to spread my confidence to those who can get me the proper connections I need to get my foot into the work force!
You mixed up 34 with 13!
Let’s play a game.
Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.
you, also, what, when, why, how, look, because, never
- You are awesome
- also I was called a tool
- WHAT A BASTARD
- I cried on the inside when I read this
- I’m looking at you blurred lines
- BECAUSE IT’LL BE FUCKING AWESOME
Can we have another “Type the following words into your tags box, then post the first automatic tag that comes up.” post with the words
- Their mental synchronization can have but one explanation
- Okay you can have Trek as long as he meant TOS.
- But I guess not everyone is comfortable with that
- Though actually I am just looping it on Google Music so my “Let It Go” play count continues to increase
- Say It Out Loud
- And I wrote headcanon lyrics for it several weeks back
- Left Handed
- (made glorious summer by this son of York)
- I hate when people measure a movie’s quality by their social progressiveness
- BUT NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
- I can’t really put what I have to say in words
- (Pronounced ‘Lĕh-‘nérd ‘Skin-‘nérd)
- And that means doing a lot of things that make more than me happy
- left 4 dead
- Sitting around crying about how hard life is is the easy way out and I’m not going to let life slip by
- 5th favorite movie of all time
Today was a really good day :)
bip-bop-bam asked: 5,10,15,18,34,46,
5 - What is your least favorite color?
Brown. What a dull and bleh color. I don’t like it combined with other colors either.
10 - What is your favorite scent?
The smell of a brand new video game right when you open it up. Ahhhhhhhh
15 - If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
Probably the Mark of Samael on my forehead. If anyone asks I can just say it’s a religious tattoo.
18 - On average, how many hours per day do you spend on your computer?
I use my computer for about half an hour in the morning before my classes, about two hours during my classes, and when I get home from my dinner until I go to bed. So maybe about 13 hours a day if I’m overestimating it.
34 - Name three things that you and the person asking you this question have in common.
46 - Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years, or someone you hate for one month?
Love for ten years, no question.
1. What can you see that is blue besides your tumblr dashboard?
2. What have you eaten today?
3. What is your favorite food?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. What is your least favorite color?
6. Who was your last kiss with? Was it pleasant?
7. What color shoes did you last wear?
8. What is your biggest vice?
9. Who has made you laugh the hardest in the last week?
10. What is your favorite scent?
11. What is your occupation? Do you enjoy it?
12. What is your favorite season? Why?
13. Can you do a handstand or cartwheel?
14. What color are your nails?
15. If you had to get a tattoo on your face to save your life, what would it be?
16. Describe your bedroom.
17. What is something you find romantic?
18. On average, how many hours per day do you spend on your computer?
19. Are you happy?
20. Is there anything in particular making you happy or sad?
21. Dogs or Cats?
22. Which do you prefer: a museum, a night club, the forest or a library?
23. What is your style?
24. If you could be doing anything you like right now, what would it be?
25. Who is the closest person to you?
26. What is the best movie you have ever seen?
27. Are you in a relationship or single?
28. What makes you attracted to the person you like right now?
29. If you could replace your partner/best friend with a celebrity of your choice, would you? Who with?
30. What is something most people don't know about you?
31. Are you holding on to something you need to let go of?
32. How did you celebrate last Halloween?
33. Have you recently made any big decisions?
34. Name three things that you and the person asking you this question have in common.
35. Were you ever in a school play?
36. What movie would you use to describe your life?
37. Is there something you have dreamed of doing for a long time? Why haven't you done it?
38. Complete this sentence, "I wish I had someone with whom I could share..."
39. If you could invent a new flavor of ice cream, what would it be?
40. What, if anything, is too serious to be joked about?
41. Who is a famous person you have been compared to?
42. What are two things that irritate you about the same sex?
43. What are two things that irritate you about the opposite sex?
44. What is the best thing that has happened to you this week?
45. What is something that makes you sad when you think about it?
46. Would you rather be stranded on a desert island with someone you love for ten years, or someone you hate for one month?
47. How long was your longest relationship?
48. Have you ever been in love?
49. Are you currently in love?
50. Why did your last relationship end?
51. Would you rather live in a castle or a spaceship?
52. What jewellery are you wearing right now, and where did you get it?
53. Name three things which attracted you to your current crush.
54. Is there something you have been keeping a secret?
55. When was the last time you cried and why?
56. Name someone pretty.
57. Do you have an ex who's name starts with a "J"?
58. What did you receive last Valentines Day?
59. Do you get jealous easily?
60. Do you believe in the phrase, "If its meant to be, it will be?"
61. Have you ever cheated on someone?
62. Have you ever been cheated on?
63. Do you trust your partner/best friend?
64. What is something you should be doing right now? Go do it.
A Philadelphia Story :D
My beautiful girlfriend. :)
Hey look, it’s Jane!
Anonymous asked: As fucked as it sounds, I'm all for experimentation on serial killers, child rapists, and generally sick fucks that should not be put back into society, but aren't gladiator death matches kind of violating basic human rights?
At least in America, humans are protected by the right to not undergo cruel and unusual punishment for their crimes. I have no strong opinion on whether or not they should protected by this, but unfortunately those you listed are still humans and have basic human rights.
My friend just posted Halloween trivia on my timeline and asked if it was true. I’m so happy and proud I’m the source of verification on Halloween information.
Is it true that in Halloween 2 (2009), the set designers made a mistake and created a real shed instead of a prop shed and the dude playing Michael Myers still ripped through them like tissue paper?
I heard it, but I’m having trouble finding a source.
listened to yeezus at the gym
nah bro it’s all about that MBDTF
power bro? Power?
Biggest pump of my life
As much as I LOVE Power, I don’t see it as a working out song at all. I see it as a reflective song about how much ambivalence you have when you’ve achieved your goals when you realize that you aren’t happy yet. It strikes me right in the emotional chords, which is the exact opposite of what I want to hear at the gym.